Original topic:

Bitmoji won't display when added to message after last update

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 11:21 AM)
Members_iu72e3C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
After the most recent update on my Samsung Note20, bitmoji's added in texts are not displayed in the message thread, even though they do show as an added image. They are visible to the message recipients.
5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is for the bitmojis to not display in the text thread after sending.

Have you tried clearing the app cache for both the Messaging app and the Bitmoji app? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

Do you still have available storage on the phone?

Does this happen when connected to mobile data, Wi-Fi, or both?

0 Likes
Members_vFSN6d5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same trouble and I've cleared cache and data on both apps.The problem happens on Wi-Fi and cellular data. I have enough storage space on the phone, too. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, Welcome, and thanks for reaching out. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Bitmoji app?

0 Likes
Members_vFSN6d5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have. In fact, after reinstalling the app, the bitmoji doesn't recognize my iPhone contacts correctly (their avatar isn't the one they have on their phone).

0 Likes
OMGitsMeAngie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm experiencing the same issue.  When I text a bitmoji it does not appear in my threads.  I'm rebooted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled bitmoji but nothing fixes this issue.  Help !!

0 Likes