Original topic:

Do not disturb is on but I'm still getting notifications

(Topic created: 11-29-2023 08:28 PM)
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My do not disturb is on but I'm still getting notifications sounds from some of my apps. This just started about 12 hours ago. I've checked all my settings & no sounds should come through but it does. I can't figure out why. 
17 Replies
Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did the phone have an update recently? Have you tried restarting the phone? Or checking for application updates and firmware?
0 Likes
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I restarted the phone & it stopped for about 1 day, then right back to cutting through DND. I don't know what to do.
0 Likes
Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You'll need to go-to each individual app and shut off notifications. Or when they appear in your tool bar long press and shut off.
0 Likes
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
But I want the notifications when I'm not in DND mode. It seems impractical & time-consuming to change all of them every time I have DND on.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I use dnd but I've noticed on my husband's phone that routines turned on by itself after an update and it was conflicting with the dnd. I would check your "Modes and Routine."
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If this resolved the issue, please mark it as an acceptable solution so that others with the same question can find it in the search database. Did it help?
0 Likes
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I still have to manually turn the notification sounds off sometimes. But now, when it does turn the notification sounds off, I have to manually turn them back on. I have looked at the modes & routines to no avail.
Carwena
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No, nothing has helped the problem.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Please share a screenshot of the modes and routines screen.
0 Likes