Original topic:

Need help ordering replacement screen on samsungparts.com

(Topic created: Sunday)
userZj5CvaG61a
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am trying to buy a replacement screen for my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G U.S model (SM-N986U).  When I search for the parts on samsungparts.com 5 different options appear, and I'm confused on which option I should use, if I want the service pack replacement that comes with the bezel, and I just swap the internal components.   I try to chat with someone using the online chat option and they tell me they are only able to help with appliance parts, and tell me to call Samsung with the number provided. I try that and no one can help me, so I call the phone number listed on Samsungparts.com and they transfer me to a number that is out of service. I can't believe how difficult this is for something that shouldn't be. 

Also the parts on the website keep showing Availability: Expected to be available on and will show a date 7 days from now.. and it's always 7 days from the day I check.. Are they having trouble with getting new stock in, or is that the day it will ship if purchased that day, or is that the day I will receive it? 

0 Replies