JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which Spotify version supports Samsung note 10?

(Topic created: 12-04-2023 01:04 PM)
Danialvettori
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I trust this message finds you well. I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and am interested in installing the Spotify app to enhance my music experience on the device. To ensure a seamless integration, I have a specific inquiry about the compatibility of Spotify versions with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pacificaner
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have Note 10 plus 5G and it works great with the current Spotify version App. Spotify is the best in my use if you enjoy music and like sharing and finding new music on your own and or searching and discovering. I find it a better value than AMZ music and TIDAL if using the paid apps. I started Spotify 1, then 2, then Family (6) user plan. The paid app seems to minimize commercials and you can download music. Just Love Spotify and it really sounds amazing on my Four Year Old Note 10plus.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Pacificaner
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have Note 10 plus 5G and it works great with the current Spotify version App. Spotify is the best in my use if you enjoy music and like sharing and finding new music on your own and or searching and discovering. I find it a better value than AMZ music and TIDAL if using the paid apps. I started Spotify 1, then 2, then Family (6) user plan. The paid app seems to minimize commercials and you can download music. Just Love Spotify and it really sounds amazing on my Four Year Old Note 10plus.
0 Likes