Original topic:

A day in the life of the gallery s10 lite

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
android678
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This my day with the galaxy s10 lite hey guys I've been spending a lot of time with the s10 lite does anyone in the Samsung members own one I've had this phone I moved from Georgia now I had the regular s10 but I never knew this one existed until I went on ebay I happen to look and a seller was selling it when I got it I was amazed at how big it was I guess you can say it's the s20 clones cuz the way its built now I've used it and I don't know why they gave this phone the lite name should've been named the s10 ultra cuz of the size now this is my story the battery life is great the camera and it features if you owned one I'd like to here your story 
0 Likes
5 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
From what I seen it's a good choice just won't be getting updates I believe
android678
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
True but as long as the phone runs like a beast I'm cool with plus my carrier already has there own security blanket this phone be my daily driver then after that I'll switch over to my s21
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes I agree was just thinking of missing updates but as long as it's working no need to change yet
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I loved my S10 lite. I would still be using it if a) it was going to get Android 14, and b) I didn't get such a good deal on my A54. It's my backup device now. It's very hand happy. Personally, I think it was the best of the S10s.

0 Likes
android678
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It sure I would've liked to see that phone running android 14
0 Likes