Original topic:

Alarm buttons rearrangement/recoloring

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 09:26 PM)
userSkQZma2A19
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi all!

First to tell you that I have read this topic : https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S-Phones/Can-we-have-options-to-customize-alarm-snooze-bu...

And haven't found solution wet.

Please if possible to understand that:

The alarm must not be intuitive, but the opposite. 

For some example :

Snoose button must be red

Snoose button must be VERY EASY TO PRESS

Stop button must be not visible and green

Stop button must be out of centre / hard to focus / on different place every time

Alarm must awake the biggest and hardest sleepers. At this time I think that when I sleep the alarm must make me think and hate it for being there and make me leaving my fairytale story.

I love the galaxy phones and use them more that 10 years. Havent seen alarm like this, exept on very old version on Iphone , that I used before the Samsung. God ... I hated the **bleep**ing alarm. "She" never missed an opportunity to make me curse her, every morning. And never missed a lection in university.

Now I have at least one time in month that I fall a sleep for work, making me leaving the phone kilometers away from bed so I can get up.

Thanks for understanding, developers!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you tried looking in the Play Store for a third party app that might accomplish what you're looking for?
userSkQZma2A19
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have tried 3rd party before a long time - not working as good as the build in clock. Will not use again.

Will answer the next question - No, I prefer the standard launcher.

Maybe the Samsung/Galaxy users are too smart for this simple clock - figuring it out in deep sleep ...

Maybe because of this there are so many 3rd party apps and suggestions like yours.

I hope someone like real passion to this devices to attach again in this topic, so we can make the difference possible and have one good alarm clock - that will wake you up, even if we are in wonderland ...

Thanks,

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.