Original topic:

Back of S20 Ultra 5G cracked

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 09:53 PM)
conqureign
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
bought this phone off ebay back in april 2024. its been in a phone case pretty much ever since. I bought a shock proof case from ifixit and today i took it out of the case to put a sd card in it finally to find the back is almost completely shattered... i dont have insurance im super dissapointed. my galaxy s6 handled so much better what do you suggest i do? is this normal
16 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Could be the case I use spigen armour
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I personally don't trust Ifixit cause they are too buyest
I also like spigen or caseology even samsung official cases. I suggest replacing the back glass and look for another brand of case
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Case ology also good choice
conqureign
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
thank you i will look into those brands
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I suggest looking for a way to replace the back glass
conqureign
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
it is pretty much the only place in my area that sells phone cases for my device they had like 5 total lol. ive only ever really had otterboxes
0 Likes
Radiohead_Creep
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
As far as the shattered back. Pick one up from eBay. You can probably pick one for about $15. You'd even have a choice of different colors.

Pretty frigging easy to DIY. Alls I need is a heat gun (advantage $25) or even a Blow dryer for your hair. It's take longer with that. Blah...

What was the original question šŸ¤”

Case wise, it depends if how u handle your cell, you'll need a beefier one if I drop it, clumsy, ect.. If not, it gives u more options case wise. Go to Amazon they have tons to choose from.

Hopefully I answered ur question. Good luck!!
conqureign
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
if the phones werent so slippery out of a case. i had the s6 when it 1st came out, then 2021 i switched to moto z force both were glass as well and held up way better. endless issues with this s20. yea thats a thought for the DIY thank you. you pretty much got it covered on answering
0 Likes
Radiohead_Creep
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Or try getting a case from Amazon.
0 Likes