Original topic:

Contacts

(Topic created: Wednesday)
eastie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Again I went from the 43 contacts to the 93 and once Again I had to stop and delete the extra contacts that seem to be put in my contact list and I don't appreciate this and I don't prefer the extra contacts šŸ™ƒ and thank you šŸ˜Š 
0 Likes
17 Replies
eastie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't get the three dot menu on the right and I have tried over and over but it doesn't work
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can you screen shot what you are looking at?
0 Likes
eastie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ok. Three dot menu on the right side doesn't look like the picture you have
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That doesn't matter, you should be lookon on the left at the three line menu where I drew the line. If you don't see that, you are not in the contacts app.
0 Likes
eastie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No menu icon on the left side and I have tried over and over but I can't access it and I guess I just better forget it and just keep on checking my contact list on my phone and just do.it as often as I can and just keep deleting them when they go and put all the extra contacts in my list that I just don't prefer them in there and thanks for your help and I just am very sorry that I just couldn't find the three buttons to click on and I just kept trying over and over and thanks again for your help šŸ˜€
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Please screen shot what you are looking at on your phone, so I can see if you are in the right app. Thanks. I would like to help you.
0 Likes
eastie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry I haven't any idea about doing this šŸ˜…
0 Likes
eastie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have done all this and in the Google account I only have a few contacts in there
0 Likes