Original topic:

Get'n more than 2 speakers 2 play from my fone it's a S10e

(Topic created: 05-14-2024 09:52 AM)
EZNOW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a JBL go 3 speaker a JBL charge 5 & a Bose Flex Link speaker !! I can only get 2 of them 2 play at the same time !! Is that all it will play is 2 speakers? It will pair them all but only will play 2 at a time !! It doesn't matter which 2 I play 2gether it will only let 2 of them play music !!! Sumtimes the Bose will be a lil bit behind when a play the Bose & the charge 5 at the same time !! Any help wud be gr8ly appreciated!! Thanks !!
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are you using the JBL portable app for the Go 3 and Charge 5 they should have Party Boost, which supports 2 speakers in the app, and the Bose speaker that needs the Bose Connect app I own a JBL Charge 4 and it works fine
0 Likes
EZNOW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hey cuz my bad !! I replied 2 you like I wuz posting a new comment ! !! Sorry about that !!! Any kinda of help wud be gr8ly appreciated !@ i really not all that tech savvy!! The easiest way 2 get this accomplished if it can be do is wst I'm luk'n 4 but I'm willing 2 try watever is needed if it wud make this happen 4 me !! I may need a lil more info on how 2 get it dun the way ur suggesting !! Thanks for ur time & assistance/input/help !!
0 Likes
EZNOW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't have either app butter go 3 I don't yhink had parts boost but I know the charge 5 does !! I just 2 media out put & select the speakers I want & it has been doin fine with the Bose & the go 3 ! I recently purchased the charge 5 & wanted 2 play them all at the same time but after I select 2 speakers when I select the 3rd it kicks 1 of the others off but I'm pretty sure they are all still paired up !! This thru media output !!!
0 Likes
OblivionThrone
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So aside from the jbl app allowing them to connect (some are party boost only/the other jbl link, not very compatible but possible) you have the options in your sound assistant to cast or mirror sound, also with Bluetooth & wifi on you can multicast to two devices.. and then there's Auracast, which is unlimited devices if those devices receive Bluetooth 5.3.
0 Likes
EZNOW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm not all that tech savvy & not sure exactly wat ur really tell'n me !! The way I'm getn 2 of the speakers 2 play at the same time regardless if it is a Bose & JBL or both of them JBL is that I swipe down from the top of my fone & go 2 media output then select the speakers I want 2 play . This is where you can see wat is paired 2 ur fone as well !! When I try 2 select more than 2 devices it kicks 1 of them off !! It will only let 2 devices be played at the same time even thou they are paired with my fone !!
0 Likes