JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I copy text messages to my PC for free?

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 03:45 PM)
userfgZHEUaLTn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Trying to find a way to save and copy text messages to my pc for free, without having to pay for in-app. fee.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have used a free app SMS Backup and restore. Has worked well for me and is simple https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore

View solution in context

15 Replies
Smith63
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm trying to get in my internet and I can't get into it so I need help in my internet please
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You have to start a new thread of your own or you will never get a response. You also must be more specific about your issue
0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can use Samsung switch application to back up all your messages. As well as Google back ups
userfgZHEUaLTn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I need to be able to open on a PC and print out in pdf. format for court. 1 of the conversations is over 400 messages.
0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I believe you can open them on your computer and covert to pdf.
0 Likes
userfgZHEUaLTn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I tried back up to Google drive. Opened on my PC but sms messages would not open or display.
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have used a free app SMS Backup and restore. Has worked well for me and is simple https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore
userfgZHEUaLTn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Does it convert to pdf. I have a 2 year long conversation of at least 400 messages that I need printed out for court.
Traveler519
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are you using an apple, windows, or Google pc?
If you are using windows they have (if your computer is Bluetooth enabled) an app where it links your phone to your computer via phone link. It allows you to control your phone from your computer. In doing so you'll just take the messages you can highlight copy and paste, you can ss, you can save them to word doc, you can do all you need. If it's apple or Google or Linux I'm sorry I cannot help you.