Original topic:

I can't remove birthdays from samsung calendar even though I delete birthdays from my contacts.

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 08:41 AM)
smsgs21fe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recently had to reset my phone and I have never had a problem with samsung calendar. Before, it didn't notify birthdays and now this. It's synced with my google account and I did everything that I could think of. I updated both google and my phone, checked out if samsung calendar got a new update and it didn't have one. I'm going crazy, it's really important to me. I use this app everyday and when I add a birthday information to a contact, it took seconds to appear on samsung calendar and it also took seconds when I removed birthday information from my contacts. But now, it takes minutes for a birthday to show up un samsung calendar and it also won't go if I remove them from my contacts. Please, please help me. 

The one I circled with red just won't go. I already deleted the birthday information from my contact and I even deleted the contact all together to see if it would go but it's still there.

Screenshot_20240325-182535_Calendar.jpg

3 Replies
zekdua
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you tried to edit the bday then tap delete?
smsgs21fe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So should I try to edit contact information and edit/change birthday without saving and then delete it?

0 Likes
Henley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes
0 Likes