Original topic:

Media ouput

(Topic created: Monday)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is there any way to get rid of what appears in the media output screen. I have this in notifications panel. It has my Audacy app there. I can pause it but cant get that off the screen. This used to be listed in the normal notification drop down. I guess i just leave it there paused. In past, I could swipe it off. Now I cant get rid of it 
0 Likes
2 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Go to your recent apps, where you can close apps.  On this screen there should be some text about showing background apps, go into that, and then end task on the media player.

0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try that on your phone. I cant find a way to discard this on that media output screen. No way to do it. GL.
I already can pause this right there. I just want the player to show when i am playing it and not show if done...but this is different. It is always going to b in that media output screen. Not sure why it isnt in notifications panel while playing anymore. I want to be able to swipe it off like i used to but cant. It isnt in that notifications list like in past. Anyway..it looks like it now says no media playing. It is just delayed i guess and will always be there in that media output screen. Takes a while to update that nothing is playing...not instantaneous. However, if i change stations on the app..it shows the change rt away in that media outout panel. I will just leave it there. PIA. Takes like 30 min to update and say nothing is playing after i pause app. Weird. I liked this better as part of the notificatioms listed..just swipe it off. This is another button, then a pause vs one swipe.
0 Likes