JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Old video player PLEASE!

(Topic created: 03-31-2023 06:57 PM)
Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've been very frustrated ever since the real video player is no longer used to open videos. Having to click "open in video player" to get all of the options and features is getting old.
Now I've discovered it is limiting functionally. I trimmed a lighting strike down to a 3 second video, I want to edit more, but now I can't because you need to pick edit from the real video player menu, but the video ends so fast, it kicks be back into this preview mode where edit is not an option..
Can you at least make is so when your open on video player, it stays in video player mode? 
I know you have a lot of time wrapped up in coding in this stupidity, and it's hard to admit you are wrong, but please learn from Microsoft with Windows 8 and 11 that you shouldn't mess with a good thing!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you Ryan-WI, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you Ryan-WI, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.