Original topic:

Passwords Retrieval Without Samsung Wallet

(Topic created: Thursday)
frameworx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've saved a ton of login info to my Samsung Internet app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ / SM-G955U phone since 2017.

I have never used Samsung Autofill or Wallet. Now I need access to the sites and passwords to edit, delete and download some information.  

Suddenly the information is blank. Help!

6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry, but the only way to access the stored passwords is from Samsung pass inside of the Wallet app.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

frameworx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't know if I even have Wallet. So far several Samsung technicians have offered advice via chats but nothing has worked.  Will try wallet out and give you credit if it works. Thank you!

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You should but if you don't you can install with the link below
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.spay&cId=000006513019

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

frameworx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung Wallet and Pass apps don't have any passwords saved. They are pretty much blank so I'll probably uninstall them as much as possible to save space on my phone. 

I saved 7 years' worth of login info to my Samsung Internet app and I don't have access to it !!! It disappeared today after allowing technical chats and Smart Tutor to remotely access my phone. šŸ˜ž

0 Likes
frameworx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung Wallet and Pass apps don't have any passwords saved. They are pretty much blank so I'll probably uninstall them as much as possible to save space on my phone. 

I saved 7 years' worth of login info to my Samsung Internet app and I don't have access to it !!! It disappeared today after allowing technical chats and Smart Tutor to remotely access my phone. šŸ˜ž

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I postrd this in your other post on this subject.

The samsung internet app lets you a) sync with Samsung cloud and b) save the the autofill data to the local device only or sync with Samsung pass. I guess you chose not to sync and, therefore, have no backup. It is possible if your device is on auto backup, if your previous backup hasn't yet been overwritten since the loss, restoring the backup should bring them back. If it's already been overwritten without the lost data, you are SOL.
0 Likes