JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 10:38 AM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

149 Replies
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
But next year is 15th anniversary for the S Series
Options
Galaxy S Phones
65 watt or higher charging speeds and 25 watt on wireless.

Also a back display for even more customization.
PCBEM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

They should incorporate Qi2 Charging as a minimum. The functionality will be better than having an extra screen on the back or something which seems redundant at the best of times.

Otherwise, more developed AI, Galaxy connectivity, battery life, camera, video processing, etc. I'm afraid that truly revolutionary, ground-breaking, genre-defining tech is not something that any of the major tech companies are going to risk an arm and leg developing when they can just wait for independent tech groups to do it for them and then absorb their version of it later down the track. Remember, it's all about ROI to the shareholders, so risk-taking is kept at a minimum.

Members_GnKYFju
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

A one inch camera sensor.

Expert Raw to function again as truely raw.

A stand alone app to focus stack multiple photos to create higher resolution photos that will work with the rear cameras.

SkillciaX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would like similar options like Apple. 2 smaller sizes and 2 bigger sizes, and a seperate Spen option. I'd really LOVE the Ultras camera lenses on the size of the S24 phone without the Spen. The bigger phones are more uncomfortable for those of us with wrist issues, but love the camera features of the ultra series.
Technotoad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes the same camera on a smaller phone would be excellent. The ultra is too big for me to comfortably hold but I wanted the camera. 

0 Likes
jdrch
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Earlier today, Samsung announced their new SD Express cards.

Great news, but those products will go nowhere without a large install base of supporting devices. The best way to do that is to equip the upcoming S25 and Fold7 lines with an SD Express slot.

This will give Samsung the biggest hardware differentiating feature they lost when they removed the microSD slot from the Galaxy S and Note lines. I still haven't replaced my Note9 because I can store up to 2.5 TB on it, something that is impossible on any of Samsung's current superphones.

Not only is the lack of expandable storage costing Samsung upgrade sales, it's pushed buyers to Apple as Samsung devices are just as hardware-crippled - to the average user - as iPhones with no headphone jack or expandable storage. As that link shows, no Galaxy S phone is a Top 10 best seller, while Apple has 2 flagship generations in the Top 10.

Let's change that by bringing the Galaxy S back to its roots as a true do-anything phone, which was the biggest reason fans like me could direct friends to the brand.

harv134
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I love this tread
jdrch
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please hit the like button too, so it gets attention at Samsung. Thanks!

Options
Galaxy S Phones
This would be the best news in years