JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 10:01 PM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

149 Replies
Civiliz3Death
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They should obviously bring back the micro SD slot. They should also add an ir blaster as well. The oneplus 12 has an ir blaster, there are people who want it. Even without a headphone jack I'm certain sales would skyrocket. In a world where high end phones have no expandable storage is stupid. However being a major player in the US and bringing these two simple features when no one else had it would actually be marketable and dominate in sales. There's no point in copying apple if your worse at what your copying. Bring back what made you great. šŸ‘
please šŸ™ samsung
userzNHmYJ8kx9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I used to upgrade my phone every 2 years, but I'm just holding onto my Galaxy Note 5G Ultra now because no new phones have a microSD slot. I'm sure I'm not the only one that refuses to purchase a new phone due to this issue.
S2S4S6S10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm still holding on to my Galaxy S10, partly because it takes a microSD card. Ever noticed how 256GB of microSD storage is a lot less expensive than buying 256 more GBs of storage built into the phone? I wonder why that is.

jdrch
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

> Ever noticed how 256GB of microSD storage is a lot less expensive than buying 256 more GBs of storage built into the phone? I wonder why that is.

MicroSD storage is less expensive because it's much slower than internal storage. That matters for apps, but not for file storage.

userQFjmYwa6c6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I totally agree. I have buy an external USB C pen drive just to hold any photos and videos when they fill up on my phone. Samsung needs to bring micro SD card support back to flagships
vbcolor
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi,

yes agree too : thanx, it's sooo good to read your postBack to basics, at last...!

I had a Note 9 too, and it was my VERY BEST PHONE... since then ! 

Now using S22 ultra with 1 To, but I can't use the storage, cause when copying my files. .. thru ANDROID ... the copy will just STOP... and worst without any WARNINGS !!

After weeks of search, I understood that my files paths ARE TOO LONG !? 

WHHHHHAAAAAT ? 

When I had my Note 9... I had the excat same files paths.

But I had a Micro SD card that I stuck on my PC, made the copy, back on my Note 9 => Done ! 

Five years later, on my S22 Utra I can't !? 

So sad. 

NB : I'm not going to change years of my entire filing system for a phone !? But I have now a UGLY SD Card Reader attached to my S22 Ultra => how sad is that !!! 

So yes :

please SAMSUNG bring back the SD slots, and please DO STOP copying Apple for their worse choices.

Samsung with the Note Series you were **bleep** of a leader (btw that Apple was mocking for example with huge screens..., and.... before doing the same !! ).

And now.... you.... follow them ? Really ? 

Hard to understand here. 

Thanx for reading. 

>vb from France - Europe

PS / Removal batteries, IR Blaster, Mini jack,... all are gone šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

And recently... you almost gave up the PEN too....

Maybe you should remove only one thing :

your whole R&D Team ?!   šŸ¤£

Mattador80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
100% agree. I wii not upgrade from my S20+ because of the SD card. I hate they removed it and I hope they bring it back. It was one of the best features that separated itself from an apple
904thj34th9090
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Why have you put the microSD on the mid range and budget phones and then stripped it from the flagships? It's supposed to be the other way round, put the microSD slot on the flagships

IzzyCat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I, too, have held on to my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G because I have a 1TB micro SD in the expandable slot.
alkhalaf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I totally agree, I was actually searching Google about this exact thing when I saw this topic.

I'm still holding on my S20 FE, which I bought instead of S21 just because the later doesn't have external storage, and all S20 (non-FE) where out of stock.

The funny thing, Samsung did mock Apple of everything Apple did, then they will make the exact same thing they mocked Apple of, external storage, headphone jack and removable batteries.

The main thing regarding microSD is and still it's performance, which I agree can give the user an unpleasant experience compared to the onboard storage, now with micro SD express there's just no excuse, the performance has much improved even for 4K or 8K video recording.