JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 06-28-2024 02:49 AM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

183 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ikr. Remember those good old days with my Note 4, controlling TV, Fan, AC, thermostat, DVD. Man I miss functions, also I use to have this feature on the phone when I look away the video pauses, look down to scroll a page. Man what would it be like if they had capitalized on these features
MarkChang
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would also like to see the IR blaster return to Samsung premium devices, like the s25 Ultra. A microSD card slot would be nice too.
Shaunee
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello! Just wanted to share designs for the S25U!
What do you guys think? 

usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I like it!
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Apparently it's going to have round corners according to Ice Universe
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello Shaunee,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

TJONES33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would never switch back to iphone but with the release of the iPhone 16s I would be FERAL for a pink s25 ultra. Also making a smaller version on the ultra would be amazing. Like take all my money PLEASE. šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ¼
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Not sure I recall a pink phone model possible
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There's a Pink Z Fold 6
0 Likes