JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

105 Replies
PDESCENZA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Bring back the SD card slot, and make the screen the same size as the Note series.
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I doubt they'll ever bring back the SD Card Slot, it's been 3 generations so far without it, it's about time to move on

Technotoad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung just came out with the faster and less power reliant SD cards. I'd rather spend money on SD cards than to slave myself onto a cloud based storage for my phones with monthly subscriptions and giving access to my data to the cloud service provider to look through. Cloud storage comes in handy but having the features and choices are what makes androids great. Thanks

PDESCENZA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know. But I'm still using an S20 Ultra. I'm holding out for the S25 to upgrade. No more Android OS upgrades. But still eligible for the monthly security updates. So I can hold on for awhile longer.
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Security updates end for you this year. I think mid-2024. 

0 Likes
lydiaaaah
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
And bring back the headphone jack!!! Oh and lose the stupid curved glass that makes it hard to paint on penup app and more likely to break!!!!
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The S24 Ultra has a flat screen now
lydiaaaah
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Oh lol !
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm sure you're happy that the S24 Ultra gets a flat screen, with symmetrical bezels. 

0 Likes