JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
113 Replies
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Preach
Options
Galaxy S Phones
More needs to be done on samsung's end to justify those ridiculous price tags. Someone has to say it.
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I couldn't agree more
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If galaxy Ai is all they have to offer as of now I'm not impressed. Good thing I kept my S23 Plus, S23 FE, fold and flip 5 which now have galaxy ai and all. I've just never seen such disappointment from an $1400 ultra phone before. Well maybe the S20 Ultra from 2020. It's like they just said screw it this year.
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I thought about upgrading to 24U but then I said I'll wait for the 25U and if it's anything like the 24U then maybe I'll try a different brand because I'm tired of spending $$$$ on a phone and it has nothing but problems šŸ˜”. When you come to the community and read posts a percentage of people are having some major problems with their phones.
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hey I already have 4 xiaomi flagships including the 13 ultra, 2 pixels (6a and 7 pro) and 1 honor magic 5 pro. Samsung is still playing catch up with those phones in terms of cameras,performance,speed,battery life and real fast charging speeds (xiaomi). My xiaomi 13 Ultra camera system makes the S24 ultra look like a joke. My S21 ultra still holds it own in 2024. And if the fold 6 ultra doesn't live up to its ultra name then one plus, xiaomi and Google will take the foldable crown this year.
SammieG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I could not say it better myself. I love Samsung as a brand, but if they can't make a complete high end product and make users wait for three updates just for the
cameras to work well and look great and then we have to deal
with bugs, it's dissapointing.
Again, I love Samsung, so I'd be especially dissapointed if Apple (a company I would rather stay away from) is leading
because Samsung can't take advantage of the
slight improvements of their hardware!
At least Samsung Members allow us to connect and actually
communicate like humans on the same page.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! (:

Options
Galaxy S Phones
Just wait until do the fold 6 ultra wishlist post. Samsung has rested on their lorals for 5 generations with no innovations and now it maybe too late for them to rewrite this wrong. I don't know how they're going to get more foldable phones in people's hands come July with bad trade in deals and unrealistic ultra flagship prices. And let's not get started on the hyla mobile/FedEx trade in problems that's been happening as of late. I'm not sure if I'll buy from Samsung direct app again after what happened last September. Older flagships and new A55 & A 35 mid ranges looking really good right now price wise. S24 Ultra camera system keeps getting worse and worse after every update against its competitors. Even zoom photography massively suffers, they went 5 steps forward and 10 steps back compared to the last 3 galaxy ultras.
3Fees
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There are posts showing up that Samsung is going to change out Qualcomm chips to Exynos chips for the S25 models . 

Time will tell.

Cheers

3fees 
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Next year, in 2025, it will be the 15th Anniversary of the Galaxy S Series. So far for the rumors, the Galaxy S25 Ultra and Series will get a new design with MX Design Leader, and former Mercedes-Benz employee, Hubert H. Lee will be working on it. But what are your expectations for it? It seems like 2025 will be a big year for Samsung.

0 Likes