Original topic:

Suggestions for Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 02-28-2024 05:59 PM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

84 Replies
jdrch
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Earlier today, Samsung announced their new SD Express cards.

Great news, but those products will go nowhere without a large install base of supporting devices. The best way to do that is to equip the upcoming S25 and Fold7 lines with an SD Express slot.

This will give Samsung the biggest hardware differentiating feature they lost when they removed the microSD slot from the Galaxy S and Note lines. I still haven't replaced my Note9 because I can store up to 2.5 TB on it, something that is impossible on any of Samsung's current superphones.

Not only is the lack of expandable storage costing Samsung upgrade sales, it's pushed buyers to Apple as Samsung devices are just as hardware-crippled - to the average user - as iPhones with no headphone jack or expandable storage. As that link shows, no Galaxy S phone is a Top 10 best seller, while Apple has 2 flagship generations in the Top 10.

Let's change that by bringing the Galaxy S back to its roots as a true do-anything phone, which was the biggest reason fans like me could direct friends to the brand.

harv134
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I love this tread
jdrch
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please hit the like button too, so it gets attention at Samsung. Thanks!

Options
Galaxy S Phones
This would be the best news in years
Civiliz3Death
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They should obviously bring back the micro SD slot. They should also add an ir blaster as well. The oneplus 12 has an ir blaster, there are people who want it. Even without a headphone jack I'm certain sales would skyrocket. In a world where high end phones have no expandable storage is stupid. However being a major player in the US and bringing these two simple features when no one else had it would actually be marketable and dominate in sales. There's no point in copying apple if your worse at what your copying. Bring back what made you great. šŸ‘
please šŸ™ samsung
userzNHmYJ8kx9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I used to upgrade my phone every 2 years, but I'm just holding onto my Galaxy Note 5G Ultra now because no new phones have a microSD slot. I'm sure I'm not the only one that refuses to purchase a new phone due to this issue.
S2S4S6S10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm still holding on to my Galaxy S10, partly because it takes a microSD card. Ever noticed how 256GB of microSD storage is a lot less expensive than buying 256 more GBs of storage built into the phone? I wonder why that is.

jdrch
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

> Ever noticed how 256GB of microSD storage is a lot less expensive than buying 256 more GBs of storage built into the phone? I wonder why that is.

MicroSD storage is less expensive because it's much slower than internal storage. That matters for apps, but not for file storage.

userQFjmYwa6c6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I totally agree. I have buy an external USB C pen drive just to hold any photos and videos when they fill up on my phone. Samsung needs to bring micro SD card support back to flagships
vbcolor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi,

yes agree too : thanx, it's sooo good to read your postBack to basics, at last...!

I had a Note 9 too, and it was my VERY BEST PHONE... since then ! 

Now using S22 ultra with 1 To, but I can't use the storage, cause when copying my files. .. thru ANDROID ... the copy will just STOP... and worst without any WARNINGS !!

After weeks of search, I understood that my files paths ARE TOO LONG !? 

WHHHHHAAAAAT ? 

When I had my Note 9... I had the excat same files paths.

But I had a Micro SD card that I stuck on my PC, made the copy, back on my Note 9 => Done ! 

Five years later, on my S22 Utra I can't !? 

So sad. 

NB : I'm not going to change years of my entire filing system for a phone !? But I have now a UGLY SD Card Reader attached to my S22 Ultra => how sad is that !!! 

So yes :

please SAMSUNG bring back the SD slots, and please DO STOP copying Apple for their worse choices.

Samsung with the Note Series you were **bleep** of a leader (btw that Apple was mocking for example with huge screens..., and.... before doing the same !! ).

And now.... you.... follow them ? Really ? 

Hard to understand here. 

Thanx for reading. 

>vb from France - Europe

PS / Removal batteries, IR Blaster, Mini jack,... all are gone šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

And recently... you almost gave up the PEN too....

Maybe you should remove only one thing :

your whole R&D Team ?!   šŸ¤£