JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Training data doesn't store on my watch

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
MelK1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I am very frustrated.  My training data doesn't store on my watch.  If I'm not connected to my Bluetooth and phone then everything seems to disappear.  And even if I am connected if I am not quick enough to click the "see on phone" button it all disappears.  All motivation leaves for both exercise and using my phone.  Is there a setting that I'm missing?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
The watch does not store that data, it passes through to the Health App when it reconnects to your phone, as the watch has limited storage space. You can see the results of your current workout and past workouts in the Samsung Health app at any time, even if you miss the "see on phone" prompt. Just go to the workout section (where it says "workouts this week) and click that and it will come up with all your workouts by date. You can click on any of them and then you can see the details. Also, today's workout is always in a big orange box at the top of your Health App home page.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
The watch does not store that data, it passes through to the Health App when it reconnects to your phone, as the watch has limited storage space. You can see the results of your current workout and past workouts in the Samsung Health app at any time, even if you miss the "see on phone" prompt. Just go to the workout section (where it says "workouts this week) and click that and it will come up with all your workouts by date. You can click on any of them and then you can see the details. Also, today's workout is always in a big orange box at the top of your Health App home page.
0 Likes