Original topic:

Unpacked 2024 is even for old people! :)

(Topic created: 01-14-2024 08:53 PM)
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
static-official-release-horizontal-16x9-_2560x1440_lettermark.jpg

I'm thankful and excited to be invited to Unpacked 2024. I've been a techie since the early 70's (even earlier if you count my early '60s **bleep** Tracy Wrist Ratio as tech🙂 and I'm constantly amazed at how fast tech, especially mobile devices, advance year to year. 

I traded in my beloved S21 Ultra when I purchased my Fold 5 this past summer after watching the Unpacked 2023 event online and I have to say that I do miss the camera which is why I'm so excited to see the S24 on the 17th. Rumor has it that the New Samsung Ai, Gauss, enhances the digital zoom to optical-like quality on the S24 series and I'm hopeful to see more Ai photo editing and of course One UI 6.1.

What else will they be announcing? I've seen reference to up to 7 years of updates and some Samsung Health improvements and new features as well as the possibility or a Ring with sensors to monitor some of our vitals...how cool would that be! 

There''s a lot to be excited about so don' t forget to stream live on Samsung.com or Youtube at 10am PT

When I get back I'll be sure to post on what I saw and did at the Unpacked 2024 event. 

#GalaxyUnpacked2024
#withGalaxy
#GalaxyAI
#galaxy AI
#SamsungMembersConnect
#SamsungMembers

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
8 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Congratulations, and I am looking forward to your post about your experience!!!!
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It should be an experience... I have no idea what to expect! 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have a great time, Bill
sharkster1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hoping they dont pull what they did last year that got us all stuck in the s22 features by messing over customers with trade values. Every person on tictok and youtube is talking about it.
0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Enjoy the time. The old ones will be looking for your updates.
I always preferred Gary's C/PM instead of Bill's PC-DOS.
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm a cpm guy. I have an Epson and Osborne in my attic. The first computer I worked on in the air force was about 1973

Bill
---
0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My first had dual 8" floppy disks with a TeleVideo 920 terminal-
https://oldcomputers.net/dynabyte.html
I was lucky and got a head start motivated by my Dad. He was in the Air Force installing computers at Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) in 1960. Small world, eh?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Unpacked 2025 will be better, S25 Series rumored new design language
0 Likes