cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercr1GmfhUtv
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What did Samsumg tell you? I am having the same issue and they are only willing to replace the leaving with me with no phone for 15 days!! How did you get Asurion not to charge you? Please help!!!

userIliQt4VhQO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried 3 different unlocked s10+ with AT&T SIM cardDOESN'T WORK!

Stuck on band 2 pulling no data!

userXuBlxOV4kh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another user reporting the same issue. Ticket opened with Sprint, waiting for call back. Phone is essentially useless. 

Would be nice if Samsung and Sprint would talk to each other. 

Crystalstarr814
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issues. I've gone through 2 s10+'s so far and both after a week drop service. Also my phone overheats when is not connected to wifi because it's struggling to connect to a network. So I've gone to several sprint sites who suggested it was Samsung and there is nothing they can do. I've delt with no service for the first 2 weeks and completely broke down. I went to trade it in and they replaced it with another s10+, they also stated it would be all they could do for me so I'm literally stuck with a POS phone that looks really nice but can't use due to no network. On week four with this phone and im not getting service again yet I'm paying sprint for a full month of no service...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is aware that users are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e. A software upgrade will be made available for your device in the near future that will help address your experience. When it is released, you can update directly on your device by opening Apps > Settings > System updates > Download and install. If you still experience an issue with your device after the update, let us know. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

when is this update coming out?

software version 

g975usqu1asc8 still not working

as of today at 10:38pm

still data lost, roaming, 5mb download speed with 0 upload. drop calls, cant connect to anything. 

userDsJPJn6Vy6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungZell wrote:

If you are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Galaxy S10, S10+, or S10e, We recommend upgrading to latest software versions, When they become available.

Carriers released their update but those of us who are unlocked and boufht from Samsung are still waiting. How does it make sense unlocked are the last to receive this? 

Sprint said there was a hardware issue with the pre-order batxh but Samsung won't clarify that. 

user3PHscnxDFI
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDsJPJn6Vy6 wrote:

@SamsungZell wrote:

If you are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Galaxy S10, S10+, or S10e, We recommend upgrading to latest software versions, When they become available.

Carriers released their update but those of us who are unlocked and boufht from Samsung are still waiting. How does it make sense unlocked are the last to receive this? 

Sprint said there was a hardware issue with the pre-order batxh but Samsung won't clarify that. 

Carrier or unlocked doesn't matter - both are not working 

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

geek squad work on my phone today they claim theres a firmware update, they did it and it didnt work and now call its even worst, dropping call, and loosing signal. 

i bought the phone thru best buy, and been gettin run around thru 3 of them sprint not touching the phone cuz its bought from best buy wont give me any support other then tell me best buy need to replace, best buy wont replace cuz is over 14days period, want me to use insurance to pay 200 deductable to get a refurbish phone, or get hold samsung to do the warranty. they are rude from phone and store, give no help. other then take my money and tell me they cant do anything. even sprint is telling corp store to replace the phone even outside 14 days period. talk to samsung they want me mail the phone in, so that i can be without my phone, cant take my business calls, and not giving me a date when it be back. they act like everyone have multiple phones. 

the updates release whatever while back doesnt work, and today whatever firmware doesnt work. 

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

and also everyone is having issue, but theres no fix nothing for it, so at this point, samsung need to come out and tell ppl whats going on with the phone and what they are doing, when they going to creat a sometime fix or recall the phones,