JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 5g pairing to UCONNECT

(Topic created: 10-30-2020 10:36 PM)
Samsung_P3s3cJQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When will the S20be compatible with UConnect vehicles?

16 Replies
userRnp4LUzspm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
no
0 Likes
userKYzXIzh017
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Try doing a soft reset on your unconnect.  I was having the same issue with my 2017. The second I reset the head unit, I was able to pair and Android Auto worked perfectly. 

0 Likes
uservQmKQF9n2B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Did this last? are you still having issues with bluetooth connection? I haven't reset my uconnect but there was one point where my phone stayed connected for an entire 30minute ride and I thought it fixed itself. But then the very next drive it disconnected the most it ever has. It's very inconsistent. I'm wondering if the soft reset lasts?

0 Likes
user5vVOgV2bo1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a Samsung S20UW (Verizon) and although I am paired/connected with my 2019 Jeep Cherokee UConnect system for voice calls, the option for messaging is greyed out and when I click on it, the message tells me this phone is not compatible with UConnect. When I search the UConnect pairing guide ( https://www.mopar.com/en-us/technology/bluetooth-pairing.html ), the S20 is not listed. Please help?!

0 Likes
Babyblue2208
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the s20 plus and when I play my Spotify or pandora the music will start playing then it starts to intermittently skip. It's very annoying and I can't figure it out
Quai
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm having this same issue!! can't figure it out!
0 Likes
userVFUhLzHfsf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
s20 and u connect
0 Likes