JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby button RETURN

(Topic created: 10-09-2022 10:30 PM)
Hamly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
After useing the s21 plus I realized it is missing alot of things. The missing Bixbi button and jack replaced the old mp3 player.
No button equals = cant move immediately to songs
No jack = worse sound and my type c is almost worn out.
The lack of screen resolution means its also going to be less fun if I ever decided I wanted to use it in those old vr glasses when it gets old.

Also I think my carrier turned off radio

The phone just is not an amazing ultimate multi use machine anymore.
This just leaves me wanting a
Mp3 players
Vr googles
Radio
Heart rate monitor etc

The argument that not enough people will be useing it dose not really stand next to the idea we should have dumb phones such as a flip phones and a billion other devices too. Wasnt it the whole point that a phone had to replace other devices to be concidered smart.

If it also came with a bunch of ir lights so I could use ir headphones it would also be cool instead of costly low quality blue tooth but maybe that belongs more on a laptop.
0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
Hamly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Bixbi was bad but the button was amazing. You could bind it to your social media app, your audio app or even your camera. If it it came by default totally inert and did not do anything or just went straight to the camera everyone would love the thing. If a person complains about the button itself existing instead of the fact it being mapped to Bixbi but has no complaints about the sound button or the power button they do not have a legitimate complaint. I dont know anyone who thinks the massive sound button is just the worst thing ever. The attempt at replacing cameras with there new phones is just more reason than ever to have a button that goes right to it.
0 Likes
dmattstr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I hate bixby. I want stuff to work when I want, not whenever the system decides it to be helpful
0 Likes
Hamly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thats the softwares fault. There dosent have to be a button for that to be a problem. If you swipe too far they bring you to bixbi on the newer phones. Its purposefully annoying. You got to turn it off. Someone somewhere got paid to make it like that. It should be off but someone at samsung wants to give you a bad day.
0 Likes