JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Home Screen Grid Settings

(Topic created: 09-04-2021 05:00 PM)
jddchamberlain
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Just a new Galaxy S21 and the home screen grid settings/options are not there. We're these removed?

Screenshot_20210904-174120_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jddchamberlain
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Bahahaha!
Shortly after I posted the reply, I did another search and found a solution on AndroidCentral. The post refers to the S10 but the solution still worked.

I went to Settings>Display>Easy Mode and turned off easy mode and just like that the Home Screen Grid options appeared under the Home Screen settings.

All is good in my world now! 🙂

Screenshot_20210904-222746_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210904-222803_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
userTa7Eg6FzVL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Weird, did go through the settings menu at the top menu or did you press and hold the home screen to access home screen display settings?
0 Likes
jddchamberlain
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes I did. I tried doing that and going through the regular settings button as well. I even tried a suggestion I saw on another post to install Good Lock to see if the setting options would somehow show up without success. This 3x4 giant icons grid is annoying to say the least.

If I can't find or get a solution to the issue, I'm going to ditch the Samsung UI and install the Blackberry Launcher, at least I know with certainty in that interface I can change the grid size without issues and have the interface setup the way that works for me.

0 Likes
Solution
jddchamberlain
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Bahahaha!
Shortly after I posted the reply, I did another search and found a solution on AndroidCentral. The post refers to the S10 but the solution still worked.

I went to Settings>Display>Easy Mode and turned off easy mode and just like that the Home Screen Grid options appeared under the Home Screen settings.

All is good in my world now! 🙂

Screenshot_20210904-222746_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210904-222803_One UI Home.jpg