JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512 GB Phantom Navy Out of Stock

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 3:11 AM)
Gskill
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

It looks like the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512 GB Phantom Navy recently went out of stock.

Will Samsung restock this color, or are they gone for good?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

As far as I am aware there are no limited time offers on any color options, so these would be re-stocked as product becomes available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
They will restock after the pre-order season ends
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

The 512K Black Verizon and US Cellular versions are out as well.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

As far as I am aware there are no limited time offers on any color options, so these would be re-stocked as product becomes available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Gskill
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah, it looks like you're right. The Phantom Titanium, which was also out of stock, is available now as of January 23rd.

Thanks!

0 Likes