JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 ultra shipping delay

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 05:49 AM)
userLDyej4QGIk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered galaxy S21 ultra on July 8th. Expected delivery date was July 27th but last night I checked and it was showing August 13th! This is ridiculous. I can't believe samsung delaying orders like more than a month. This is unacceptable.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. I recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
userxxhWg9k8E3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
It's called supply and demand. I had the same thing when I ordered mine. Plus the manufacturers are having a hard time sourcing parts (microchips).
userLDyej4QGIk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah, there are also disruptions on logistics part especially sea imports. So I'll try to be patient. 

0 Likes
userYH4rSCETsg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

They delay way more than a month. Folks will say to be patient, however promising and missing due dates is poor business and charging a customer when there is nothing to ship is bad business unless there is an express agreement with terms.  At this point folks are getting the fold and flips who ordered much later. If you're on a wait list and haven't been charged yet- sure be patien, Samsung is not as organized as they are large-- but if money has changed hands (more than 30 days ago for instance) you could be looking at a basic breach in common business practice and you might call up you credit card company and work something out through them. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. I recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes