Original topic:

Gaming audio issue on samsung phone

(Topic created: 08-17-2024 06:30 PM)
5lessh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Is it just me or when ever you go to play a video game, the audio gets really tinny and quiet. This happens to my other android devices also. I also tried connecting to a Bluetooth speaker to see if quality would get better but guess what, the audio be output on the speaker also came out really tinny. I don't know if this is a software issue or game not being optimized to the audio output, if anyone else is having this issue please let me know its not just me.

5 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Is this just game specific? Does music not sound tinny? I'm guessing you mean tiny, like low sound? Have you tried disabling the Dolby Atmos for gaming maybe the game is not optimized for Dolby. You could also try to enable Adapt Sound for people over 60 years old it could boost all levels of frequency for sound. Hope it gets sorted out.
0 Likes
5lessh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah im talking about games specifically, it just sounds very low quality and cracky but when watching videos it's fine its only when I play games.
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you use a headphones? Or no. What about other games the same huh. Did game booster work? Make sure your battery save is off and clear your cache, too. Hope it sorts out.
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Also you may have parental controls on
0 Likes
Members_t14gx9Y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Let's party on hard