Original topic:

Gestures - I'm going to lose my mind

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Loriquanda
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I absolutely hate the one UI update. I can handle going through and uninstalling all the sh*t games it adds. I can handle fixing my homescreen font. I'm fine with new features and even new gestures.

But completely TAKING AWAY the existing gestures to replace them with NEW ONES? What the absolute f**k. I can't just comfortably navigate on my phone anymore, I'm constantly doing it wrong. I HATE the bottom navigation bar, I don't want it, but now I have no choice. Samsung messed up with this. Hope people complain enough that they do something about it.
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Google forced the navigation bar change but Samsung has provided a work around
You need to Download the new Version of Navstar from inside of Goodlock
Open Goodlock
Scroll down to Navstar and install
Toggle On and Enable Extra Gestures Settings
Exit Goodlock
Open Phone Settings
Display
- Navigation Bar
- Select Swipe Gestures
- More Options-
- and select the 3 swipe option

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Yukon_Cornelius420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Im really struggling to understand how one downloads Navstar from inside good lock. I see nothing in good lock allowing to do anything other than adjust its own settings. Is there a browser or file explorer built into good lock?

Thanks.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Yukon_Cornelius420 It sounds like you have downloaded a Good Lock app from the Play store. Not the one from the Galaxy Store. This is the one that you want Screenshot_20240517_091803_Galaxy Store.jpg

0 Likes
Yukon_Cornelius420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks. I did find that shortly thereafter but couldn't remember where I left this question to delete it. Thanks for the information!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Loriquanda And in regard to the downloaded games, that is your carrier. somewhere your carrier provides an opt out so that you won't automatically download games or apps that they are promoting. These are not part of the update from Samsung.