JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Wallet Tap To pay {Problem}

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 09:58 AM)
arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Before someone will ask, I saw a lot of posts about Google Wallet/Pay and OneUI beta. but the thing is, I'm not using beta. I updated my phone when I saw a security update. day after, I saw the message that Tap To Pay doesn't work because security requirements.

Someone know why this is happening?

please help! it really important to me!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I did some digging and apparently, something was bad with my firmware. I downloaded Play Integrity API Checker and saw that there were problems. 

In the end,  I flashed in Odin another firmware. downloaded from Frija Tool and it changed the CSC and solved the problem without breaking the Knox or something like that.

I don't know exactly what was the problem with the security update or my phone, but apparently, someone changed the firmware before I bought the phone.

If you having this problem, I can send you a link to a Reddit post. 

If allowed, I send it here and mark this as a solution.

View solution in context

20 Replies
Looknow12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm getting a message your device doesn't meet security requirements. I was on the beta. But I installed latest version and even withdrew from beta program to be certain
arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

And now it's working for you? I don't have the beta program in my country, and I didn't installed it another way.

The only thing I did was to update the security update.

arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

More than that. I don't have the beta option

0 Likes
Jnyer27
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I was also on one UI 6 beta , just updated to official BWK4 and still getting the same message you are about not meeting security requirements
arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I tried to factory reset my phone. Didn't work. Don't try that😶

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey there! Welcome to the US Samsung Community! I noticed that you mentioned you're outside the US. May I ask which country you're located in?
arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I live in Israel. In my country there is no Samsung wallet, but there is Google Wallet.

In Israel Samsung Community they didn't know the answer, so I asked here too.

VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Ah I see! Unfortunately, very few individuals will be able to provide reliable info about the use or availability of tap-to-pay services, as well as most other features/services internationally. The Samsung Community for Israel should have been able to help you. Did they offer you any advice whatsoever?
arikpad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

My phone is not from Israel, so they said that they can't help me. My version is ARO/ARO,ARO/EUX and not ILO - Israel