JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google making me pay for more storage

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 05:32 PM)
Maybeyourdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
What apps do you recommend for moving files from my phone to SD card and will that get Google off my **bleep** and free up storage internally? Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maybeyourdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, it's 128gb. I'm going to have to upload some things externally and then delete from my phone. Thanks.

View solution in context

6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Sorry to say but since the s21 doesn't have a Sd card slot you would need to use google or onedrive for cloud storage 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
AdeptMaven
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
How much storage do you have 128GB or 256? What's using up all of your storage? If it's media (pictures, videos, documents etc) you can connect your phone to a computer and offload it to the computers hard drive or an external drive. If it's all apps, you will have to delete some of your apps or the data in some of the apps. It is a bumnner that Samsung no longer offers an SD card slot for even more storage.
0 Likes
Solution
Maybeyourdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, it's 128gb. I'm going to have to upload some things externally and then delete from my phone. Thanks.
AdeptMaven
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
Happy to help.
Maybeyourdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks, everyone, for your help. My path is now clear. Best of everything to you all.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Happy we were able to help you

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.