1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on wanting to list to music with two sets of earbuds and I will be more than happy to assist you with this situation. Dual Audio allows you to send your media audio to two different Bluetooth devices at once. First, ensure you have paired to 2 Bluetooth Speakers. Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Panel and tap on Media. Ensure you have selected both Audio outputs to start playing music from both Bluetooth speakers. Once connected you will be able to play the same audio from both devices and adjust the volume with ease.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on wanting to list to music with two sets of earbuds and I will be more than happy to assist you with this situation. Dual Audio allows you to send your media audio to two different Bluetooth devices at once. First, ensure you have paired to 2 Bluetooth Speakers. Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Panel and tap on Media. Ensure you have selected both Audio outputs to start playing music from both Bluetooth speakers. Once connected you will be able to play the same audio from both devices and adjust the volume with ease.
plsrlx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Music share option in the top control panel you might have to add it to your control pannel
0 Likes