JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to remove apps called logmeinrescue from S21?

(Topic created: 03-30-2021 11:00 PM)
julsee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

How to remove apps called logmeinrescue from S21, can't find it anywhere?

0 Likes
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
That's an bad app to use
julsee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I didn't put them on my phone. What are they used for.?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
They are remote support. Where an tech can go in to your phone when you give them an password or pin. They can browse on your phone without you knowing
julsee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Omg! I looked at the downloaded apps on Samsung and I can't find them. Could they be on another name?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I doubt it. Can't find anything on the web about to uninstall it
0 Likes
Plantguru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
That's not true at all. You even said yourself "you give them a password or pin" to enable control or the ability to browse the device.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
To uninstall try going to playstore uninstall from there or go to my files and search for the app
0 Likes
Solution
Djinn311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
LogMeIn is the parent company of a more well known site 'GoToMeeting'.. Quite a few companies use this and it's subsidiaries to remote in to work, school, and sometimes home, especially if you forget your thumb drive.. If it's not listed in your Google Play download, Samsung Store downloads, or in the main 'Apps' search in your settings, it could have been dead software installed by your carrier, and when the security update hit installed, it found the certificate no good, and deleted the app for you. Hope this helps.. 🙂

Screenshot_20210331-053223_Google Play Store_15237.jpg

julsee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I hope you are right
0 Likes