Galaxy S21
I forgot it can someone help please
0 Likes
4 Replies
daltan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hold down the Power button to power off your device.Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button until the phone turns on.When the boot menu appears, use the Volume buttons to scroll to "Recovery Mode" and use the Power button to select it.If you see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark, press and hold the Power button and, while holding it down, press and release the Volume up button.Use the Volume buttons to scroll to "Wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.Select "Factory data reset" using the volume buttons and press the Power button to select it.Select "Reboot system now" and press the Power button.
0 Likes
B1lly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ima lose my phone stuff I don't wanna
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

if your phone was auto backing up nightly, then you won't lose anything, you would just restore from backup. It might restore automatically, or at least ask you once you sign into your Samsung & Google accounts on the phone.  Passwords and PINs are not backed up, so you can set your pin on the new restore.

You should also be able to reset your pin through your Samsung account if you have access to a different device or computer and log in through a web browser.

GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
After you enter the pin wrong a couple of times, it should ask forgot pin/password

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes