Original topic:

My wifi will not stay on, and it doesn't show a list of networks.

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
michael64
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
My wifi won't stay on, and doesn't recognize any networks. 
5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
try doing a diagnostic on the wi-fi antennas (settings/device care/diagnostics). If it comes up OK, then you will probably have to reset your network connections (settings/general management/reset/reset wifi & bluetooth settings). This will reset, as it says, all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings and you will have to re-establish them.
0 Likes
userB3Ic4hRxuQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue. I have reset network settings and tried in safe mode to ensure it wasn't a rogue app. For me, it all started with the 6.1.1 update.
0 Likes
michael64
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I think that's when mine started as well. I still have not figured it out.
0 Likes
userB3Ic4hRxuQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I've tried everything short of a factory reset. I know the timing because I was excited to get some of the features with 6.1.1. And while playing with the new release, started seeing my connections drop (BT is very unstable, as well). I tried the service chat route to ask if there were any known 6.1.1 defects but they would only respond with the typical troubleshooting script. All of which i had already done...šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
michael64
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm going to try my wireless carrier tech support (T-Mobile). They are usually pretty knowledgeable/helpful.
0 Likes