Original topic:

Nightography

(Topic created: 02-25-2023 07:34 PM)
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, do you know how I can access nightography? I just got my UI 5.1 update and read that s21 will get nightography as part of update. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

If you're talking about the S22's Astrophotography Mode the S21 does not have that feature. 

Good video on the S22's mode

https://youtu.be/G6_0Tm-WvaU

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@annabanana10 Just turn on Night mode

1. Open the Camera app on your Galaxy smartphone
2. Swipe to More and tap Night.
3. When you’re ready, tap Capture to take your photo. 
4. View the image in your photo gallery 

https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/photography/what-is-nightography-your-guide-to-the-basics/ 

0 Likes
Dmoore39
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Nightography came with 4.1 which was a S22 feature that came to the S21 series in 2022 it's in the camera app as "night mode". The astrotography is the new camera feature that comes with the 5.1 but only available for the S23 /S22 series models.
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I see, I wish s21 would have gotten that feature too, it would have been super awesome to try it out
benzoshung85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you get it figured out if not I have the answer
0 Likes
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I did
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S21

If you're talking about the S22's Astrophotography Mode the S21 does not have that feature. 

Good video on the S22's mode

https://youtu.be/G6_0Tm-WvaU

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I wish it did, I would have loved to try it 🙂
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S21
And if we do get it, you'll need either the plus or ultra with Expert Raw I believe....and yes, I'd love it too 😉

Bill
---
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I'll get the ultra when my phone stops working 🤣
0 Likes