Original topic:

Refurbished S21 Ultra Bluetooth Not Working Properly

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
BonitaSixx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi, I hope someone on here can help me. I bought my phone a week ago and still can't get my Bluetooth figured out. I connect it to my car Bluetooth adapter and it plays music from my music app over the bluetooth/ car speakers, but sounds from l everything else plays on my phone speakers. This is a huge problem because I'm missing notifs from my side hustle apps and also can't hear maps play when I do manage to get an order. Idk what to do. Should I return the phone? I only have 3wks left to do so. 
0 Likes
15 Replies
BonitaSixx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Also, when I connect my earbuds, it says it's connected but won't play sound thru the earbuds. Only the phone speakers.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

PULL Down from the top to access quick menu.

Select Media Output (larger pill shaped button) Click that

choose output.

Tada.

If this fixes your issue please mark as solution for the next person 

meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Ta da you stated a obvious lol
BonitaSixx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
When I click media output, this is what I see. I'm not sure what that means. Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
BonitaSixx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Let's see if the pic shows up this time...1727919487142.jpg
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Best advice would be to goto settings than device care and run the diagnostic test if that's all good it could be a matter of going thru settings or trial and error theory
BonitaSixx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I did that already ans it said Bluetooth worked fine. Thank you though. 😊
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
You have to go to the BT settings, look for you connected car and make sure the phone is connected for calls and audio. You will be able to make and receive calls. If you use Android Auto, you will get notification sounds. Most older cars won't connect AA via BT, so you will need an auxiliary port and cable.
BonitaSixx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I wish I knew what you were talking about. I used to be so phone savvy. Then they got smarter than me. Way smarter. And I got old. Didn't help matters for sure, lol.