JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 How to remove punch hole from screen?

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 07:18 PM)
User77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I just bought an S21 and when it got to the software update 11, I now have a ridiculous black dot at the top of the screen. Why on God's green earth would you FORCE users to have an ugly black dot on their nice screen??? You advertise as having nice screens and you put a permanent bloack dot on it??? Are you crazy??? I try to watch movies horizontally and there's this distracting ugly black dot on my screen the entire time. You must be out of your minds to do such a thing and dare call it an "update". How do I remove it? If I can't, this thing is getting returned on Monday and I'll go to an iPhone just to keep you from ever getting another penny out of me for such ridiculousness.  Forcing me to see that ALL THE TIME??? YOU Must have lost your minds!!! How do I remove it???
JUMP TO SOLUTION
23 Replies
Dmoore39
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
No problem buddy
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
You would rather have a bigger notch or pill shape over a little dot?
User77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've been carrying around an S5 and S7 for YEARS and they have served me just fine and I've never been displeased with the screens, even watching movies. Theyve just become slower with complicated websites, or i wouldnt have even switched to this S21. So if you're negative about notches and pill shapes, then you've become spoiled with more than any person needs anyway.
Edit: Point being, I would take a smaller screen with the camera above it, over a bigger screen with a black dot always in my face like that. But my problem was solved so no worries.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Bro u ok?? Calm down man, just a dot.
0 Likes