Original topic:

TikTok/Snapchat/Instagram/Facebook/Twitter MODE for Samshng Mobile Devices

(Topic created: 08-12-2021 12:29 PM)
JoonBin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Can we all just agree that Yes. SAMSUNGS Camera Quality is AMAZING but not so Amazing for Apps like Tiktok/Snap/Insta/FB/Twitter etc.. and we all know that these apps themselves don't optimize specifically just for samsung because they only optimize for Android in General... so SAMSUNG Why not just make an App mode for each Applications on the Camera like before we had an Instagram mode which is nice but this time it should have one for Tiktok, Snapchat, FB,Insta, Twitter etc Mode... specifically for Tiktok kinda like theres a part in the camera where u can access tiktok Filters effects and post it straight to tiktok.. same goes for snap fb twitter... I know its a hassle to do that but thats really one of the major key player... and at one point O even considered buying an Iphone just for Tiktok and Applications use because yhe camera wuality is just so good in IOS I hope you reconsider these on the next One UI 4 or next updates we just really want to have a great experience on Samsung Mobile and as much as possible I dont want to have another phone just for the apps... so Please consider making modes for these apps on the Camera app
10 Replies
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Not a fan of any kind of social media
I don't use it I only do this to help people with their Samsung devices
0 Likes
JoonBin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Well won't it be more convenient for people that do use it and also, Samsungs known to have bad App Camera quality so wont doing this make it more well known and make people buy more Samsung Phones not just for its nice aesthetic look but because its also a powerful device capable of catering to everyones needs?
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung leaves it up to the app developers to use software compatible with Samsung not the other way around if that was the case then Samsung would have to cater to thousands and thousands of different apps That's what's called a developer
0 Likes
JoonBin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
But you dont get my point... they do it generally for Android not specifically for a brand because there lots of them... samsung could just do specific modes for these apps... which is not so har for them since theyre a big company... instead of putting in not so useful modes such as directors view portrait video etc.. why not make modes for apps that people use nowadays right?
JoonBin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
No its not... when you use the app, the quality is just HORRIBLE BAD... so why not just put a specific mode for these apps on the camera so we will just use the camera app for making videos or taking pictures to send into the apps... that way the photos and videos are high quality...
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes and I totally agree Samsung and the developers of these apps should work together to have a seamless transition of photos and videos
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
For my technical ability and my time in the app computer and robotics industry the reason of poor resolution is because of compression from uploading the video this also is a problem with YouTube
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I would chat with a Samsung care advisor or have them send you a link or where to send feedback directly to Samsung I would also on each app through the Google Play store go to the app developer email or contact info and explain the problem to them
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
From my understanding Snapchat was specially optimized for the S21 Ultra. You can Google the article. Based off the Z fold/flip unboxing yesterday the fold series should be next.