Original topic:

Unwanted charges

(Topic created: 09-01-2024 11:54 AM)
HayleyHunter137
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
So, I've been all over everywhere myself trying to figure out what these unwarranted Charges are. I have continuous Charges for $22.65. 0.15 and 0.15 coming out of my bank every month like clock work via my debit card. Every month I call samsung and tell them to stop taking my money and they tell me the same thing. ( they don't know where the Charges are coming from or why and try blaming it on me ) I've had to replace my debit cards 3x now and I'm tired of it. This had better end is all I'm saying. The only thing I know left to do is block samsung from any withdrawals from me ever again and even still I don't know if that will work either. 
7 Replies
JLo33
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Seems like a service subscription of some sort.
But if you change debit cards then any old card on file would not and could not be charged, so if you are still getting charged it would be that your bank information was inputed by you or that malware from an unauthorized app that was downloaed has gotten access to your banking information and is charging your card monthly for small fees.
This would be something to bring up with your bank.
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Thinking some app or game maybe
JLo33
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I think so, unless it's a monthly payment for phone insurance or something.
HayleyHunter137
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. Yeah, it was malware. Stupid hackers lol.
0 Likes
JLo33
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Ah lame sauce! Glad you found out!
Sanmil65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
As far as charges showing up, I went through the same thing. I just got my 3rd bank debit/credit card also. It was fraud! I had ordered some things onlne, only doing business with Amazon. etc. that i know are always secured; at least it was.

Now I cannot get rid of this voice that spells out each word I'm typing, driving ne nuts and everything in SPANISH. I don't speak Spanish and everything chrvksbout U. S. ENGLISH. I want my iPhone back!
0 Likes
HayleyHunter137
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I had that speech thing show up too just last month, I only had it for a few days. Once I looked through my settings for awhile is found that voice activate had been turned on on my phone so, not sure what yours is, but good luck.
0 Likes