Original topic:

Voicemail wont let me set up

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
JoshRiz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

As the title says, I cannot set up my voicemail. If I open the app, no matter what I do including restart the phone, force quit, clear cache, and clear data, it just results in the image attached. I can click the "Continue to Inbox" button as many times as I want, but it just comes up again. The only way anything else happens at all is if I tap 5 times fast enough it briefly brings up another screen before bringing this one back.

I have never seen another phone absolutely drop the ball in the most frustrating possible way like this. This is the only time in my life I have wished I saw a samsung bloatware app on the store so I could give it a one star rating out of spite.

Screenshot_20240523_144848_Voicemail.jpg

4 Replies
userqv8bjTxbem
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I just want to see my voice-mail by date received
userqv8bjTxbem
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Reset041663
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You need to contact your carrier since they are the ones that provide voicemail

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
You might try this APK from Reddit. I was having some similar voicemail issues with my dad's phone and I was able to download this APK and it resolved the issue.
Please note: this is not my file I took the link from a reddit post but it did seem to work for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CUHhKGMZYgAEajzKy9eboP7nItmx8qdE/view?usp=drivesdk
0 Likes