Original topic:

Whatsapp Notification - Hangs

(Topic created: 05-16-2024 10:00 AM)
MoustafaAhmed_
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello there,

Since the update of Andriod14/one UI 6. When using whatsapp and getting a new message from someone while using whatsapp. Whatsapp hangs a little bit till I get the notification. I've reinstalled whatsapp again by deleting all data and then downloading it again. This issue still the same. This issue appears only on whatsapp as well as when getting new notification message from whatsapp it also hangs whatsapp only nothing else.

Does anyone have a solution for that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello all, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out about this. If the behavior is only happening with WhatsApp, and only after the update, it would be best to reach out to the developers of the app for further assistance and compatibility concerns, as you have done the extent of the app troubleshooting. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Mine tooo

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello all, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out about this. If the behavior is only happening with WhatsApp, and only after the update, it would be best to reach out to the developers of the app for further assistance and compatibility concerns, as you have done the extent of the app troubleshooting. 

0 Likes
LIPA-THE-IT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hay I have the same issue, but only for WhatsApp income calls!
0 Likes