JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adding users in the new "family album"

(Topic created: 03-09-2023 08:54 AM)
Tpike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I recently upgraded my firmware and have the option now to create a "family album" in my gallery app on my s22 ultra.  I was able to add one user but haven't been able to add others.  I get an error that says cannot send invitation.  after a few tries over 2 days, I received another error saying I cannot invite more than 10 times in 20 days.  the user never received an invite to the album.  anyone having issue or success with this feature?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Tpike, and Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand that you are unable to add more users to the family album in your gallery. I understand you are now getting an error and the user never received the invite. 

Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Tpike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

its been a week, any samsung pros that want to chime in?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Tpike, and Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand that you are unable to add more users to the family album in your gallery. I understand you are now getting an error and the user never received the invite. 

Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

0 Likes