Original topic:

Android one UI 6.0

(Topic created: 12-09-2023 06:02 AM)
cpl1307
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Android one UI 6 software update

Ever since ive hsd the One UI version 6.0 my camera settings have changed. I knew where the 1080 setting was and understood all the different camera settings. Now it's just got 108m and 12m, plus full. Does anybody understand which is the best quality. I can't get my head around it. Is 108m the best quality and what does 12m and full quality look like and what are their quality 🤔 s22 ultra.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
108 is the best, of course, but that comes with higher memory consumption. The easier way is to set the resolution to those settings and take a picture to see for yourself. There are several factors that affect the quality of photography. One environment doesn't apply to all.

Take different pictures in different settings and compare them in your environment.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
108 is the best, of course, but that comes with higher memory consumption. The easier way is to set the resolution to those settings and take a picture to see for yourself. There are several factors that affect the quality of photography. One environment doesn't apply to all.

Take different pictures in different settings and compare them in your environment.
cpl1307
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for taking time out to reply to me. Its the s22 ultra and I think its worse camera flaw is taking moving pictures. They always look blurry. They need to fix it. I had the same problem with the s21 version.

Thanks again for that. I really appreciate it

Col

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@cpl1307 108M is the 108 Megapixel camera. 12 M is the 12 Megapixel camera. 

If you take photos using the 108M camera you will be getting a lot more detail (pixels) in each shot which yields a higher quality photo. 

0 Likes
cpl1307
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you that. I was just saying I think the worst flaw is taking moving pictures. It's the s22 ultra and I had the same problem with the s21. They need to fix it. I thought it was just me, but I've had a couple of other people saying the same thing.

Thank you again for replying to me!

Col

0 Likes