JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can You Turn Off Gallery Suggestions

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 06:25 AM)
Crypto_Rye069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Is there still no way to turn off the "Suggestions" feature in the Samsung Gallery app? It gets a bit annoying when literally everytime you go into your gallery, there's a little notification dot for new suggestions to "fix" some pictures. If there's not, could you please make it an option in one of the new updates!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
In Settings tap About Gallery then tap the version number repeatedly until you see a notice that Labs is now there. The toggle turns of the notification dot but Gallery still creates the suggestions if you want them.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile

View solution in context

7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes ...

Open Gallery

Tap 3line settings icon lower right

Tap Settings

Tap Gallery Labs

There's a toggle for it .... see screenshot
.Screenshot_20220915-084127_Gallery_29110_1663249308.jpg
Crypto_Rye069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
That's weird. I went into my Gallery settings but for some reason I don't have the "Gallery Labs" option in there 🤔Screenshot_20220915-101312_Gallery_10713_1663251205.jpg
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You have to enable it, mine doesn't have version 4 so I can't disable it
Solution
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
In Settings tap About Gallery then tap the version number repeatedly until you see a notice that Labs is now there. The toggle turns of the notification dot but Gallery still creates the suggestions if you want them.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
Crypto_Rye069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Awesome I got it, Thanks!
0 Likes
stojoe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I get these annoying pop up notifications that get in the way when I am trying to read something. I have to wait for it to go away. How do I solve this?
0 Likes
Crypto_Rye069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
What kind of notifications? Like text messages or social media notifications and is it displaying at the top of the screen? If so, you can just swipe left or right to dismiss it instead of waiting for it to go away by itself.
0 Likes