Original topic:

One UI 6.1 feedback megathread S22 series

(Topic created: 05-21-2024 11:02 AM)
Conissocool
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

This newest update is straight trash. I don't want ai features on my phone, the voice to text is literal garbage and I can't even use the **bleep**ing samsung voice anymore. I just want my phone back

26 Replies
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Is there an actual issue? It just seems that you dislike the new features, so just don't use them.
Conissocool
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It's not just the new features, they actively made good features I use regularly worse. If it makes my life harder to use it's beyond worthless
SuperMom1974
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
agreed
0 Likes
SuperMom1974
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
sometimes the new updates screw up features that you previously had. The updates have done this to my phone several times. For me the gallery has been the most **bleep** up by the updates.
Jojilove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Omg i agree! Absolute GARBAGE! Now I have to download another app called Good Lock just so that I can get my navigation bar back to how it was. If you have your navigation bar set to swipe mode, it will automatically change it back to the original mode and if you want to go back to the swipe mode, it only does the home screen swipe like the iPhone. If I wanted an iPhone, I would have bought an iPhone!
Redtiger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Agree! I no longer have talk to text..and cannot FIND it. and they changed my screen to a digital clock. I did not select this.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You can enable it to work with long press on the space bar1716428776963.jpg1716428776987.jpg1716428777014.jpg
vikheart
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you for the work-around, but I'm still mad at samsung!!
0 Likes
GrenouilleProf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't have voice texting either..I really rely on it