JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Don't like the new 5.0 Update due to the removal of 5G off my S22 šŸ˜•

(Topic created: 11-13-2022 09:10 AM)
Suggestionsguy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Here are some reasons why I don't like the 5.0 update mainly they took 5G off my S22 When I heard this news I was very sad. Because I wouldn't have 5G anymore on the top right of my corner I wouldn't see it anymore the only way I can see it is disconnecting my Wi-Fi which is very annoying Samsung really took 99% of the stuff we Had With this update Simply I think Samsung is being a little too strict right now they should push back the update and they Make it where we can go back to android 12 4.0 Home UI I don't really understand what Samsung is doing I guess they're in the trends but That's completely understandable but I hope Samsung doesn't make this mistake when 6.0 comes out probably mid 2023 or mid 2024

For some reason they made it where we cannot access our data folder anymore which is very annoying I do not understand why we can't we access our data folder mainly they say it because of privacy reasons which is very understandable I get it that Samsung is supposed to help the user and kind of Educate the user and protect the users at all times like Apple is doing which is very understandable that's what I mainly like about the android and Samsung community care about the users And user Experience.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
sarcasticNfantastic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Your play system isn't up to date either
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know if I thought this wrong, but what's the problem here?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22

yeah i'm verizon and just upgraded awhile ago from android 12 why is this happening when on wifi funny thing if i disconnect wifi and reconnect will show  but then disappears if i turn off wifi and turn on mobile they will show 

0 Likes
Angelino
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I no longer have 5G in the right corner either.
0 Likes
sarcasticNfantastic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Update changed your network mode. Screenshot_20231027_104650_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
sarcasticNfantastic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
This fixed my S22 Ultra. NR/LTE is what I used. Make sure your not on WiFi. And restart your phone after you select the network mode you want. NR/LTE/WCDMA/GSM works as well. Screenshot_20231027_104650_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes