JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Edge Panel icon column number reduced

(Topic created: 06-15-2023 11:01 PM)
BrianU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I went from an S9 to an S22+ and I dislike that the Edge Panel folder layout went from four apps wide on my old phone down to three. I've looked everywhere for a setting to change it in system and in my launcher (the same used on the old phone with the expected behavior).

There's so much wasted space in these Edge Panel app folders now. Can I have my four column folders back please? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Settings>home screen>folder grid> change it from 3x4 to 4x4
This will control the behavior of folders in the edge panel and on the home screen.

View solution in context

4 Replies
WAM1a535g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm not sure if you are wanting to have 4 different tabs of edge panels at once? The edge panels can be alternated through just by scrolling across with your finger and therfore not taking up the whole screen, wouldn't that be saving space?
0 Likes
BrianU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
The folders generated were 4x4 and now they are 3x4. One of the two I use now has 3 pages instead of 1.5. This is definitely not saving space.
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Settings>home screen>folder grid> change it from 3x4 to 4x4
This will control the behavior of folders in the edge panel and on the home screen.
BrianU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That did it, but I had to search for the setting. There was no home screen section in settings for me.
0 Likes