Original topic:

Edit AOD phone choices

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S22
This update made many changes, some are neat and some are very frustrating. Among those ones are the clock choices for AOD. They give you one with "edit text" on it; assuming that you can put your own txt there but HOW? I would also like there to be one that allows the yr on it but I don't see it. Before update, I fully customized my phone but now I seem to be limited. Anyone know these answers?
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't have an answer to your question. But I agree that Samsung and/or the Good Lock developers messed up big time with the 6.1 update. Trying to figure out how to use the lock screen is so chaotic and not user friendly at all. Idk why they even had to mess with it. Just add new features and leave everything else alone. Now you have to "hunt down" how to get your lock screen to function somewhat normal after this update.
Options
Galaxy S22
What are you trying to figure out, maybe I can help.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
To further edit the AOD you need to download the Good Lock App from Galaxy Store the from within Good Lock look for and download LockStar
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I have both and can't find how to edit the clock with "enter text" on it.
0 Likes
Redhotrussian1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Well before the update I had an email in the text section in case I lost my phone, someone hopefully would email me that they have it. It's still showing after update. When I clicked that field while editing it says

"Contact information -
Show information such as your phone number or email address on the Lock screen so you can be contacted if you lose your phone."

I went into settings-lock screen/aod and at bottom it where it says "looking for" I clicked on Edit Lock Screen. I simply tried doing a search for "edit lock screen" in settings but the same "link" doesn't appear.
1716480745537.jpg1716480745654.jpg
0 Likes
Redhotrussian1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Also if you go into Lock Star you can click on the lock screen to edit. Just click on field at the bottom 1716481489587.jpg
0 Likes